EKS-1 colposcope with the LED
This LED illuminator with a two-point illumination scheme is designed
basing on a new generation of extra-bright high power LED and our colposcope
has a number of competitive advantages over other LED colposcopes which
are already commercially available.
• Low weight and dimensions;
• High temporal stability of illumination parameters (30 % decrease of
a light flux only after 50000 hours of operation)
Natural white light (color temperature of 4000-4300° Ê);
• Continuous electronic adjustment of brightness;
• Green light filter integrated in the lens;
• Operative field illuminance comparable with that of halogen illuminators:
8000 – 20000 lx for the lens with f=190 mm,
4500 – 12000 lx for the lens with f=300 mm.
Low power consumption – no more than 15 W;
• Ergonomic controls arrangement: brightness and filter controls on the
Maximum flat slope (less than 5°) of the illumination flux
to an optical axis practically eliminates formation of shaded areas;
• High operational reliability and no consumables;
• Simple upgrade procedure for traditional colposcopes with halogen lamps.
VPU1 video module